This position is no longer available.
We are looking to fill a software development position in Brunswick, Germany. Flexible work hours between 32 and 40 hours per week can be arranged.
- Design and implement functionality for a railway operations control system
- Analyse complex system failures and debug software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with modern C++ on Microsoft Windows
- Failure analysis and software debugging skills
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Background in the transportation or automotive sector
- Experience with Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and 2015
- Familiarity with PVCS Version Manager and Rational ClearCase
- No fear of SAP ERP