This position is no longer available.
We are looking to fill a software development position in Brunswick, Germany. Flexible work hours between 32 and 40 hours per week can be arranged. Up to 80 % remote work is possible.
- Create a graphical topology data editor as part of a railway operations planning system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Java, Griffon and SQL databases
- Background in data visualisation and graphical user interfaces
- Familiarity with Git and Subversion
- Background in the transportation or automotive sector
- Experience with C++